Josie Gibson's Big Brother Blog : Post 5

July 13, 2014 cazie 1 Comments

Josie Gibson's Big Brother blog: Fake Big Brother romances, Ashleigh Coyle comes out of her shell and why Ash Harrison should go

Week 5: Ashleigh Coyle turns into a BB b****, Danielle MacMahon stresses me out and Ash Harrison should be evicted ....... Hey guys! Unfortunately, I think Big Brother has got it wrong this year. Show producers have put in too many negative and strong-willed people and the show's just not funny enough. Mark's the only one who makes me laugh every now and then. It's just my opinion, but we need more fun personalities – this lot are too serious because of the whole Power Trip thing. There have been too many arguments and I enjoy a series that makes me laugh. It's a very negative house. Catch my latest thoughts on the show in my first video blog above! Caution - there are some words of a sexual nature in there...
Ash Harrison should have got the boot last Friday [Wenn/Channel 5] Ash should have gone I don't think Matthew deserved to go. But seriously, what's with his eyebrows!?  I'm really weird – I've got a thing for men with twitches and I found it quite sexy! I love quirky little things about people but when he got out those power brows were going f***ing nuts! They must be tattooed, on which put me off a bit. Really Ash should've gone home for his Jale 'slug' comment, but a good-looking guy in BB can get away with murder. It's interesting to watch Ash now he has figured out that he's getting booed because of Helen. All of a sudden he doesn't fancy her? But you've been saying you have for the whole series, mate! Bit of a game move if you ask me. That said, did you hear what his mum said on the eviction show? She said Helen wouldn't be welcome in her house! Imagine if he really likes her?! She'll have to win Mum right round. That did make me laugh!
I just couldn't take my eyes off Matthew Davies' eyebrows! [Wenn/Channel 5] Not so little Ashleigh When Ashleigh turned into a little b**** I loved it! She's a girl that can really get what she wants. She'll go really far in life. She worked it and got her way.  Related article: Josie Gibson chats Big Brother newbies Also, I think that Ashleigh – who let's remember is just 18 – handled the chanting really well. If I was her, I think I would have had a nervous breakdown. One bit of me thinks 'you sneaky little cow,' and the other bit of me really respects her.
I'm not sure whether to love or hate Ashleigh at the moment [Wenn/Channel 5]  BB romances Danielle has made an absolute beeline for Winston, rubbing him up under the table and all sorts! But I'm REALLY sick of her goody-goody persona. It's really getting on my t**s. One minute she's been on loads of dates, the other minute she's never said the word willy in her life. Get a grip! She doesn't know who she is any more. I think Steven and Kimberly really like each other too, but it's not a romance I love watching. It hasn't hooked me at all. They're very aware of their surroundings and don't know how to let themselves go and have a laugh. I know from my experience that it's really easy to have a partner in the house. You spend every minute of the day with these people and your feelings get strong quickly.  It's like being trapped on a dessert island with someone – you'll probably find them attractive in the end! And although when I was in the BB house I just went into my own bubble, I understand why they're holding back. Being in there is a totally different experience to when you're out.  For me, I had a lovely relationship and when we got out we realised we were totally different people and that we didn't like each other at all. 
This is a showmance if ever I saw one [Wenn/Channel 5]  My nominations If I was in the Big Brother house Danielle and Helen would be my top choice to go. I'm sick of Danielle's 'good girl' act. Grow up! We've seen you glamour modelling! She infuriates me. I don't like game players or false people.  Helen just always has something to say. She's nearly 30 and it looks like she's only just learning how to treat people with respect. I cannot believe how judgemental she is considering her past, either. How she's got the sheer audacity to judge anyone ever is beyond me. She couldn't even make people laugh on a task! What is wrong with you? She's very negative. I just want some laughs and giggles!
Helen Wood is just too negative and selfish, it's time she got put up for eviction! [Wenn/Channel 5]







1 comment:

  1. Very helpful ....... interesting ....... nice ......
    thank you .... good luck always .......
    visit also my website ....... please .....

    Penyakit Ambeien
    Penyakit Ambeien
    Obat Ambeien Herbal
    Kutil Kelamin
    Kutil Kelamin
    Penyakit SipilisVery helpful ....... interesting ....... nice ......
    thank you .... good luck always .......
    visit also my website ....... please .....

    Penyakit Ambeien
    Penyakit Ambeien
    Obat Ambeien Herbal
    Kutil Kelamin
    Kutil Kelamin
    Penyakit Sipilis

    ReplyDelete