Josie Gibson's Big Brother Blog : Post 6

July 30, 2014 cazie 0 Comments


Josie Gibson's Big Brother blog: Kimberly and Steven shock, budding new romances and new housemates


Week 6: Kimberly Kisselovich and Steven Goode go all out, Mark Byron and Christopher Hall melt hearts and Danielle McMahon's game is foiled Hey guys! I have no idea where to start this week! I'm not going to lie – I was not enjoying the show to start with, but I'm actually loving it again now. Relationships are starting to build and it's great fun to watch.
I was sad to see Jale go but she did look beautiful in her frock [Channel 5]
I was sad to see Jale go but she did look beautiful in her frock [Channel 5]
Sad to see Jale go
I honestly thought Jale would make it to the final, so I was really shocked to see her go on Friday. She looked gorgeous but gutted, bless her. I think people were keen to keep Ashleigh in the hosue, as she answered back to Helen – although they're more than friendly now, which could spell trouble for the future.
Seriously, do they know cameras can see in the dark?!  [Channel 5]
Seriously, do they know cameras can see in the dark?! [Channel 5]
Kimberly and Steven under the bed sheets
I finally got my Big Brother bonk! And you know what? The most shocking thing about it all – after the mash, that is – is that Kimberly had a proper sweat on afterwards.
She didn't even do any work! She just laid there like a sack of spuds. Someone's got to teach that girl how to grind. I was about to hand over my 'Randy Mare' title, but not yet darling.
I'm sure they don't think we can see them, either. There's no remorse which is just a bit odd as Kim is usually so aware of everything! Although, to be honest, once you lay flat on your back in front of the entire nation, your image is completely gone anyway.
I do think they've proper fallen for one another though, despite it being a bit cringe (the prenup convo nearly knocked me over the edge).
And if they love each enough they can last in the outside world – although Steven might push her away. He seems like he can be quite controlling.
I didn't see this one coming but they're proper cute together [Channel 5]
I didn't see this one coming but they're proper cute together [Channel 5]
New romance?
Mark and Christopher have just come out of nowhere, but how cute?! I was really shocked and it's quite a cute little affair.
I don't think they would have necessarily got together in the outside world but they are cute. And they're friends, which is the important thing.
Danielle McMahon literally couldn't annoy me more [Channel 5]
Danielle McMahon literally couldn't annoy me more [Channel 5]
Infuriating Danielle
Danielle is just one big act and if you're going to do that, at least be good at it! Everything about her is SO false – it really infuriates me. I just don't think you'll ever see her true colours. 
She thinks people are stupid but the viewers can see right through her. She's undermining people who are watching and she hasn't got a chance in hell of winning.
I think we can expect some fireworks this week too, especially now Ashleigh – who she likes all to herself – is buddying up with Helen.
Ashleigh will be in trouble if she continues being friends with Helen [Channel 5]
Ashleigh will be in trouble if she continues being friends with Helen [Channel 5]
Armageddon week
I'm SO excited! I can't wait to meet the new housemates. I'm hoping they're not wannabes and are a good variety of normal people.
Do you know what I would love though? If they put Helen's rival in, Jenny. I know I sound like a real wrong person but that would be brilliant. And Kimberly's boyfriend would be even better! 
I don't even know what to say – it would make such good TV!

0 comentários: