Josie Gibson's Big Brother Blog : Post 7

July 31, 2014 cazie 1 Comments

Josie Gibson's Big Brother blog: Kimberly's shock exit, Mark and Christopher's budding romance and Bianca's eviction.

Week 7: Kimberly makes an unexplained shock exit, Ash and Helen take their romance to the next level and Danielle gets the boot. Hey guys!  What subject shall we start with first? I don't know where to start! 
Josie Gibson was shocked Steven didn't walk after Kimberly's exit [Channel 5]
Josie Gibson was shocked Steven didn't walk after Kimberly's exit [Channel 5]
What the hell has happened to Kimberly?
Does anybody know why she's actually left? Are we going to have a Big Brother baby?  I'm surprised Steven hasn't walked. I honestly thought he'd walk.  The whole time he's been saying, 'If you go, I'm going to go'. Well why haven't you gone?  Related article: Josie Gibson reveals her thoughts on Armageddon week
Sorry, but if I was that in love with somebody in the house and they were in hospital and I didn't know why…I don't know how he's staying there. Your Mrs is in hospital, mate, and you're still sat there! Unless they've been having conversations and we don't know about it. 
The former BB star was sad to see Bianca leave [Channel 5]
The former BB star was sad to see Bianca leave [Channel 5] Bianca and Danielle's exit I think I was the only person in the nation who was gutted to see Bianca go. I was distraught that she left.  I've never laughed so hard at an eviction in my life – I was crying! I thought she was quality.  I think that was a mistake letting her go. I like Zoe, but there's no one outrageous in there now. As for Danielle, it was annoying watching her – everything she did annoyed me. I thought she was a negative influence on the house. I don't like anybody who tries to undermine the viewers, you cannot lie to the viewers. They see everything.
Josie think Mark and Christopher will get it on in the house [Channel 5]Mark and Christopher's budding romance  Are they not the cutest couple ever?! I really want them to get together. I think Mark and him are the sweetest ever.  Christopher wasn't that confident when he went in, but he's really blossomed. I think they really do love each other.  I think things will happen while they're in the house. I think they won't be able to stop themselves.  And Ash and Helen – I think they genuinely really really like each other.  But the thing is, you never really know if you truly love someone until you get out the house. Until you know who they are and what they are.  I know from first hand experience. I was totally besotted in the house. 
Josie Gibson thinks Big Brother's Ash Harrison and Helen Wood have had sex in the house [Channel 5]
Josie Gibson thinks Big Brother's Ash Harrison and Helen Wood have had sex in the house [Channel 5] If I was Big Brother for a day… I would put Kimberly's boyfriend in the house. I'd also get Bianca back in there. And do you know what? I really couldn't stand Helen, but I'm getting to quite like her. Slowly she's coming around.  She's never been a fake, she's real. But I think she should be more honest about her relationship with Ash.  I reckon they've definitely had sex.  

1 comment:

  1. However I am encountering problems with your RSS. I don’t understand why I am unable to join it. Is there anybody else getting the
    same RSS issues? Anyone who knows the solution will you kindly respond? hotmail login

    ReplyDelete