Josie Gibson - I’m a Celebrity get me out of here 2023

November 10, 2023 cazie 0 Comments


It’s official here is the post line up for this years I’m a Celebrity get me out of here 

Josie is on it to going in the jungle be sure to tune in Sunday November 19 2023

JOSIE GIBSON


Earlier this year, Josie was reported to be in advanced talks to be joining the cast of I'm A Celebrity.

'I'm A Celeb producers have begun negotiations with Josie's team to try and lure her 

The source added Josie has been a fan of the ITV series for many years and is now determined to take a bigger step in her TV career.

'The stint could propel her into the mainstream and land her bigger gigs,' they said.

Josie rose to fame after winning Big Brother in 2010 and is now a regular presenter on This Morning.  #ImAceleb #JosieGibson

0 comentários: