Josie Gibson, is heading into the jungle

November 14, 2023 cazie 0 Comments

This Morning presenter, Josie Gibson, is heading into the jungle after revealing her heartbreak at leaving her five-year-old son behind. 

Josie TV personality is set to spend the next three weeks on Australia's Gold Coast and is already bookies' favourite to be crowned Queen Of The Jungle.

Claim to fame: This Morning presenter.

Phobias: Insects and I freeze every time I see a spider and I am not sure what I am going to do if I am in a trial with them! 

Biggest misconception you want to dispel in the jungle?: I would like people to know I am very clever at knowing useless information! 

Role in camp: Mum. I am very motherly and I also love chatting to people. 

Aside from family, what will you miss most whilst in camp?: Getting up to blow dry my hair and putting a bit of make-up on! 

Best & worst attributes: I am an optimist and I love meeting people from all walks of life. Worst? I can be quite nosey and I am worried about my temper if I am too hungry. 

Dream camper: Dawn French, I love her. 

0 comentários: